Mission and Values
"Our organization works to build the capacity of our communities by mobilizing resources and providing supportive social services, for the empowerment of individuals and groups."
We are committed to working within a non-discriminatory framework with broad community representation at all levels of our organization. We reflect the following values in our work:
- ACCESSIBILITY: To provide accessible and inclusive services to our focus communities
- CONFIDENTIALITY: To keep all client information confidential
- INNOVATION: To proactively adapt our services to meet community needs
- TEAM WORK: To work in ways that are co-operative, facilitating the best from staff, volunteers and community partners
- PROFESSIONALISM: To maintain a team of staff and volunteers who have a diversity of skills, knowledge and expertise